YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Prompt: Do you ever think about growing old?

I haven't blogged because I haven't had any ideas on what to write about. Sooo...I decided to use a prompt. I actually think about growing old a lot more  than someone my age. I have a fear of growing old and dying. I don't know why but since I started high school and began thinking about my future I end up thinking about being really old and I get scared. I don't know why I get so scared I'm only 17. I looked it up and Gerascophobia is an abnormal or persistent fear of growing old or ageing(gotta love Wikipedia). Don't get me wrong I love the elderly. I'm afraid of dying in general and that makes it worse. 

Sorry, this has been a silly little post. Maybe tomorrow I'll write more about what I want in my future. If that sounds like a good idea just drop me a comment. 

ily :)
-Rickki

No comments:

Post a Comment